A delightful twist on our magical holiday tradition for children, families, & friends. Let us help you make holiday memories with this one-of-a-kind experience.
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
A New Orleans annual holiday tradition, The Nutcracker Tea will delight and engage your family this holiday season. Her Royal Highness, the Sugar Plum Fairy, has made sure to take all COVID precautions for our event this year and has decided to bring the celebration to the comfort of your home.
We invite you to join us for a 2- event weekend full of Nutcracker Fun!! On Saturday, December 19th at 4:30pm, celebrate the holiday season with our first ever Meet & Greet at our dance studios in Metairie. Guests will receive an invitation via email to stop by . The invitation will include specific instructions as we want to make sure to stay safe and socially distant.
Our Meet & Greet will include:
Meet the Cast
Shopping for Stocking Stuffer from our Nutcracker Boutique
Adults will receive a glass of champagne to enjoy as you walk through
Games for the kids that include passport to travel through our studios with as an interactive game
Each Child will receive a balloon sculpture by Balloon Diva
Professionally taken photograph with Santa of the entire family. Photo will be delivered virtually.
Pick up your Land of Sweets Basket
On Sunday, December 20th│12:30-2:30pm, our 2 hour virtual tea celebration will take place over a password protected virtual platform. This link will give you access to our tea party for 24 hours.
Sugar Plum will host our virtual celebration that will include:
Clara’s favorite holiday music playlist to set the mood
Craft time with Clara and one of our Russian Dancers
A reading of story of The Nutcracker
Backstage look at rehearsals and classes as dancers prepare for our first virtual production
A Performance of The Nutcracker Suite by students of The Studio School of Dance and company dancers of NOLA Dance Project.
And more.. We don’t want to give it all away!!!
With the purchase of your tickets, your family will receive a link and password to our private live event as well as baskets with all the goodies the will need to join in the festivities.
Your Land of Sweets Basket will include:
Cup and Saucer
Nutcracker Theme Tea with Sugar and Honey
Cinnamon Sugar and Pecan Cookies
2 Crafts for the young at heart
Scones with Lemon Curd and Preserves
Hot Coca Bomb
Recipe for our Signature Nutcracker Cocktail: Mother Ginger’s Holly Jolly Champagne Cocktail
Swag Bag with items from our Sponsors
Program for our Virtual Event
By purchasing virtual tickets and baskets you are also be supporting other local businesses in the Greater New Orleans Area. The business below have graciously donated products/ swag for our Land of the Sweets Basket ,our Sugar Plum Raffle Baskets or are sponsors of this event: Baked Custom Cakes & Confectionery, The Studio School of Dance, EmbellishNOLA, Dara Wellness, Chronos Body Health Wellness, New Orleans Sign Language Services, LLC., Hannah Bahney Photography Krav Maga New Orleans LLC you for supporting NOLA DANCE PROJECT and all the small business in our area!
Don’t live in the New Orleans Area but want to join in holiday fun? Not to worry… We are excited to welcome out-of-town guests for the first time. We are now able to ship our Land of the Sweets Basket anywhere in the U.S. We ask that you please purchase your tickets by Sunday, December 13th so that we have time to ship before our event. Please select the postage option at checkout for deliveries outside the NOLA area.
Single Tickets will receive: Virtual tea party link, Invitation to the Meet and Greet; Land of the Sweets basket as well as optional add-ons from our NEW add-on menu.
Ticket Bundles will receive: Land of the Sweets basket for each ticket in the bundle; Invitation for each ticket in the bundle to the Meet and Greet; 1 virtual tea party link per bundle (Tea for 6 or Tea for 8 can request 1 addition link via email); as well as optional add-ons from our NEW add-on menu.
**Please make sure to purchase your ticket w/the email address you wish to use for Zoom Link.**
- Child (Ages 2-17 years): $50.00 + taxes & $1.80 fee
- Adult (Ages 18 & Up): $50.00 + taxes & $1.80 fee
- Tea for 2: $90.00+taxes & $3.00 fee (Save $10)
- Tea for 4: $180.00+taxes & $5.68 fee (Save $20)
- Tea for 6: $270.00 +taxes &$8.37 fee (Save $30)
- Tea for 8: $320.00 +taxes &$ 9.87fee (Save $40)
- Champagne Bottle Upgrade- $12.00 +2.00 fee
- Who doesn’t love a champagne cocktail at tea? We are thrilled to offer this upgrade to those who wish to have some bubbly during our virtual event.
- Cookie Decorating Kits- $20.00 +2.00 fee
- Add this fun edible activity to your tea party experience. Each cookie kit is made to order. Deadline on this option is December 15th to make sure they are ready for pickup at the Meet & Greet. This option is not available for baskets being shipped.
- Postage option for delivers for outside the NOLA Area: $15.05 +2.00 fee
- Do you have family or friends that you think would enjoy our event? We are now able to ship our basket to them for you so that even from afar they can join in the fun. Deadline on this is option is December 13th to make sure shipment arrive on time.
- Virtual Encore Performance of The Nutcracker Suite – $15.00 +2.00 fee*
- Do you have family members that can’t join us for this one-of-a-kind virtual experience but want to see the performance? This add-on is for you. We are happy to send them directly a link to the performance only (about 45 min). Link will go live on Monday, December 21st and will be available for viewing until December 31st. **To qualify for this add-on, you must purchase at least 1 single ticket. **
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All sales are final. We hope you enjoy this fun new way to commemorate this beloved holiday tradition as we all adjust to circumstances in 2020!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Scroll Down To Purchase Tickets
Thank you to our Sponsors:
To learn more about our sponsors, click on their logos.