A delightful twist on our magical holiday tradition for children, families, & friends. Let us help you make holiday memories with this one-of-a-kind live experience.
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
A New Orleans annual holiday tradition, The Nutcracker Tea will delight and engage your family this holiday season. Her Royal Highness, the Sugar Plum Fairy, has made sure that your afternoon is nothing but whimsical and has invited her dear friends from The Nutcracker to celebrate the defeat of the Mouse King with a fanciful afternoon tea party.
Throughout the afternoon, guests will have a chance to:
- Mingle with costumed Nutcracker dancers
- Make holiday crafts
- Write letters to Santa
- Listen to Clara’s favorite holiday music playlist
- Play Interactive games
- Enjoy a live performance by our NOLA Dance Project company member
- Take photographs with the Sugar Plum Fairy or Clara and her Nutcracker
- Visit with Santa
The Nutcracker Tea is a benefit for NOLA DANCE PROJECT, our youth dance company. Proceeds raised at this event go towards paying guest teachers and dancers, building sets and costumes as well assisting us in presenting high-quality performances to our community.
Our celebration will take place on:
Saturday, December 11, 2021 | 12:30-2:30 pm
Sunday, December 12, 2021 | 12:30-2:30 pm
Chateau Golf & Country Club
- Child (Ages 2-17 years): $65.00 + taxes & 2.65 fees
- Adult (Ages 18 & up): $65.00 + taxes & 2.65 fees
- Tea for 6: $380.00 +taxes & $12.00 fees (Save $10)
- Tea for 8: $500.00 +taxes & $15.00 fees (Save $20)
- Tea for 10: $620.00 + taxes & $18.50 fees (Save $30)
- Boozy Bells Upgrade- $12.00 +1.00 fee
- Who doesn’t love a champagne cocktail at tea? We are thrilled to offer this upgrade to those who wish to have bottomless bubbly during our event.
- Cookie Decorating Kits- $25.00 +2.00 fee
- Add this fun edible activity to your tea party experience. Each cookie kit is made to order. The deadline on this option is December 1st to make sure they are ready for pickup at the Nutcracker Tea.
Seating is limited. All reservations must be prepaid. Tables will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. If your party is larger than 10 guests, we will do our best to seat your remaining guests at a nearby table. If you wish to sit together, tickets must be purchased under one name.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Scroll down to purchase your tickets!!
Thank you to our Sponsors:
To learn more about our sponsors, click on their logos.