A delightful twist on our magical holiday tradition for children, families, & friends. Let us help you make holiday memories with this one-of-a-kind live experience.
About this event:
A New Orleans annual holiday tradition, The Nutcracker Tea will delight and engage your family this holiday season.
Her Royal Highness, the Sugar Plum Fairy, has made sure that your afternoon is nothing but whimsical and has invited her dear friends from The Nutcracker to celebrate the defeat of the Mouse King with a fanciful afternoon tea party.
Throughout the afternoon, guests will have a chance to:
- -Mingle with costumed Nutcracker dancers
- -Make holiday crafts
- -Write letters to Santa
- -Enjoy a live performance by our NOLA Dance Project company members
- -Take photographs with the Sugar Plum Fairy or Clara and her Nutcracker-
- -Visit with Santa
Proceeds from The Nutcracker Tea support the education and community engagement programs of the NOLA Dance Project & The Studio School of Dance, celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
NOLA Dance Project & The Studio School of Dance dedicates more than $10,000 annually to master classes, and community outreach programs. Funds raised from the event allow us to award merit and need base scholarships.
Our celebration will take place on:
Saturday, December 10, 2022 | 12:30-2:30 pm
Sunday, December 11, 2022 | 11:00-1:00 pm
Sunday, December 11, 2022| 3:00-5:00 pm
Chateau Golf & Country Club
- Planning on purchasing 10 or more tickets? — Consider a table sponsorship and receive extra benefits. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit thestudionola.com/tablesponsor for more information.
- Child (Ages 8 mos -17 years ): $75.00 + tax and fees
- Adult (Ages 18 & up): $75.00 + tax and fees
- Boozy Bells Upgrade: $15.00 + tax
- Who doesn’t love a champagne cocktail at tea? We are thrilled to offer this upgrade to those who wish to have bottomless bubbly during our event.
- Cookie Decorating Kits: $35.00 + tax
- Add this fun edible activity to your tea party experience. Each cookie kit is made to order. The deadline for this option is December 1st to make sure they are ready for pickup at the Nutcracker Tea.
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY SPONSOR
Direct Source Renovations, LLC | Learning Architect Specialists | The Stephens Family
Dr. & Mrs. Vinicio Madrigal | Friends of Sakura Y. Casey | Fantastical Vacations by Kayla Lambert | Holly MacKenna, MD Dara Wellness, PMC | The Macias Family |EmbellishNOLA | Purple Tiger Boutique | The Silva Family
Carmelina Madrigal | The Casey and DesForges Families | The Studio School of Dance
UNCLE DROSSELMEYER SPONSOR
Brandi Rachelle Robinson | Charline Talamo | Derwin May Jr. | Diana Madrigal-Barnitz | Holly MacKenna | Jennifer Macias | Maria Waight | Natalie DiBenedetto Newton | Robyn Lubecki | Sarah Estes Fuselier | Dr. & Mrs.Vinicio E. Madrigal | Zelia Zea
Rosa’s Cake | NOLA DANCE PROJECT | Chateau Golf & Country Club | Fluff Gourmet Fairy Floss
SEATING IS LIMITED.
All reservations must be prepaid. Customers will select their seats for the event at the time of purchase. If you wish to sit together, tickets must be purchased under one name.