A delightful twist on our magical holiday tradition for children, families, & friends.
Let us help you make holiday memories with this one-of-a-kind live experience.
About this event:
A New Orleans annual holiday tradition, The Nutcracker Tea will delight and engage your family this holiday season.
Her Royal Highness, the Sugar Plum Fairy, has made sure that your afternoon is nothing but whimsical and has invited her dear friends from The Nutcracker to celebrate the defeat of the Mouse King with a fanciful afternoon tea party.
Throughout the afternoon, guests will have a chance to:
- Enjoy a delicious Brunch Menu by Rosemary & Roux Catering
- Mingle with costumed Nutcracker dancers
- Write letters to Santa
- Enjoy a live performance by our NOLA Dance Project company members
- Take photographs with the Sugar Plum Fairy or Clara and her Nutcracker
- Visit with Santa
Proceeds from The Nutcracker Tea support the education and community engagement programs of the NOLA Dance Project & The Studio School of Dance, celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
NOLA Dance Project & The Studio School of Dance dedicates more than $10,000 annually to master classes, and community outreach programs. Funds raised from the event allow us to award merit and need base scholarships.
Our celebration will take place on:
Saturday, December 2, 2023 | 11:30-1:30 pm
Sunday, December 3, 2023 | 12:30-2:30 pm
Saturday, December 9, 2023 | 11:30-1:30 pm
Sunday, December 10, 2023 | 12:30-2:30 pm
Studio M at The Studio School of Dance
3116 N Arnoult Rd. Suite M Metairie, Louisiana 70002
- Child (Ages 8 months -17 years ): $65.00 + tax and fees
- Adult (Ages 18 & up): $65.00 + tax and fees
- Champagne “Barre”: $50.00 + tax
- Enjoy our new build-your-holiday cocktail at your table. Our Champagne “Barre” includes 1 bottle of champagne(5-6 glasses), cranberry & orange juice, and fun garnishes. *Pre-Order Only*
- Cookie Decorating Kits: $35.00 + tax
- Add this fun edible activity to your tea party experience. Each cookie kit is made to order. The deadline for this option is November 17th to make sure they are ready for pickup at the Nutcracker Tea.
- Red or White Poinsettia 6.5″- $12.00 + tax
- Just in time for the holiday season, The Studio School of Dance is selling locally-grown red or white poinsettia from Perino’s. The deadline for this option is November 1st to make sure they are ready for pickup at the Nutcracker Tea.
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY SPONSOR
The Miller Family | The Griener Family | Krewe of Sakura’s Forever Friends
The Casey and Desforges Families | The Ganci Families |
Dr & Mrs. Vinicio Madrigal | Dr. Holly MacKenna, MD
UNCLE DROSSELMEYER SPONSOR
Diane Griener | Mayra Cabrera | Cynthia Bauer| Brittany Allesandro | Theresa Loomis
Diana Madrigal-Barnitz | Claudia Cedor | Nicole LaCava | Holly Mackenna | Andree Stephens
Jessica Miller | Vivian Palmer | Allison Bent | Sandra Whitbeck | Yolanda Figuroa
Carmelina Madrigal | Berenice Chavez | Maria Zeringue | Claudia Shabetai
Carrie Turnbull | Tatiana Alaniz | Patty Glaser | Christina Noble
Mary Yu | Courtney Garry | The Studio School of Dance
SEATING IS LIMITED.
All reservations must be prepaid. Customers will select their seats for the event at the time of purchase. If you wish to sit together, tickets must be purchased under one name.
ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE.
TICKETS ARE NON-EXCHANGEABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE.