The Studio School of Dance & NOLA Dance Project are thrilled to once again partner with our friends at Copeland Tower and host our annual Nutcracker Tea. As we all are very aware, Covid 19 has provide us in the entertainment industry with some difficult hurdles and restrictions. We acknowledge those difficulties and hope that with the help of our guests we can host a safe and beautiful holiday event.
We do feel the need to inform you that with COVID 19 cases on the rise that The Studio School of Dance, NOLA Dance Project and Copeland Tower will follow all State and Local guidelines including but not limited to wearing masks, social distancing, crowd managers, no live entertainment, no dancing, and restricted occupancy numbers. Should numbers continue to rise and additional restrictions are on enacted on our venue and our event, we will make sure to inform you , our guest, and make the necessary adjustments for the “show to go on”.
Below is what you our guest should expect when coming to Copeland Tower as far a COVID -19 policies in addition to our cleanliness and safety measures.
- What to expect when attending out event:
- Temperature Checks upon entering the event space
- No gatherings in the entrance, exits, and moving about
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times except when consuming food and beverages or by a single speaker giving a speech
- Guests should social distance and the hotel provides Crowd Managers (1 per 50 guests) – these are monitors to remind guests about masks/ face coverings and social distancing.
- What The Studio School of Dance, NOLA Dance Project and Copeland Tower are doing to keep guests safe:
- Buffet and Beverage stations are wider for social distancing some will also have Plexiglas barrier
- Buffets are served by a server (not self-service) and one server per five food items
- No Live Entertainment
- No Dancing
- Tables of 6 for social distancing or tables of 8 with members of the same household
- Spacing of tables are wider apart for social distancing
- Have hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
- All items given to our guests will be individually wrapped and handled by volunteers
- Nutcracker Shoppe will limit the qty of products placed on display and will deliver products purchased directly to the guest’s table.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and support. This event is important to our dancers, their families and our community. We ask that you help us have a fun and festive event by being part of that number and follow the guidelines above.