Train with The Studio of Dance and its WORLD CLASS guest teachers. This one-week session will strengthen your child as a dancer, expanding their artistic voice and broadening their movement vocabulary in new and exciting ways all while having fun. Dancers will train in the following styles of dance:
BALLET, POINTE, VARIATIONS, CONTEMPORARY, MODERN, HIP-HOP, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, INJURY PREVENTION & NUTRITION SEMINARS, and MORE…
2020 Summer Dance Boot Camp
JUNE 15-19, 2020
SUMMER DANCE BOOT CAMP DETAILS:
- Multiple levels, beginning to professional, ages 6 to 18.
- Tuition is $480 of the week per student
- A $200 non-refundable deposit charged to your credit card at the time of registration in order to reserve your dancer’s spot.
- All levels will get to dance 8 hours per day from 9:30 am -5:30 pm
- Styles of dance to be taught BALLET, POINTE, VARIATIONS, CONTEMPORARY, MODERN, HIP-HOP, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, INJURY PREVENTION & NUTRITION SEMINARS, and MORE…
- Teaching is hands-on, with lots of personal correction in boutique classes of 25 dancers or less.
Past Instructors Included:
- Rebecca Allen, New Dialect
- Taylor Sambola, Orlando Ballet
- Arcadian Broad, Orlando Ballet
- Addie Melcher, Texas Ballet Theatre
- Laura Tisserand, Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Jerome Tisserand, Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Abdel Roque, Miami City Ballet
- Patricia Perez, San Francisco Ballet
- Abigail Simon, Joffrey Ballet
- Leighann Kowalsky, the d’amby project
- And more…