A delightful twist on our magical holiday tradition for children, families, & friends. Let us help you make holiday memories with this one-of-a-kind live experience.
Saturday, December 10 (12:30 seating)
Sunday, December 11 ( 11:00 am & 3:00 pm seating)
Chateau Golf & Country Club
What is the Nutcracker Tea?
A New Orleans annual holiday tradition, The Nutcracker Tea will delight and engage your family this holiday season. Her Royal Highness, the Sugar Plum Fairy, has made sure that your afternoon is nothing but whimsical and has invited her dear friends from The Nutcracker to celebrate the defeat of the Mouse King with a fanciful afternoon tea party.
Throughout the event, guests will have a chance to:
- -Mingle with costumed Nutcracker dancers
- -Make holiday crafts
- -Write letters to Santa
- -Enjoy a live performance by our NOLA Dance Project company members
- -Take photographs with the Sugar Plum Fairy or Clara and her Nutcracker
- -Visit with Santa
Proceeds from The Nutcracker Tea support the education and community engagement programs of the NOLA Dance Project & The Studio School of Dance, celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
NOLA Dance Project & The Studio School of Dance dedicates more than $10,000 annually to master classes, and community outreach programs. Funds raised from the event allow us to award merit and need-based scholarships.
- -Advertisement reaching over 300 unique adult guests that attend live tea events.
- -Distribution of promotional materials reaching over 300 unique adult guests attending live tea events
- -Hyperlinked Social Media Shout-Outs for your business from Social Media Accounts of The Studio School of Dance and NOLA Dance Project (reaching 3000 followers of account pages)
- -Opportunity to be a season-long listed sponsor for all Nola Dance Project events for the 2022-2023 season (minimum of 3 events)
Sugar Plum Fairy Tier Sponsor – $1750.00 (One available per tea seating)
- -2 Reserved Tables: Total seating for 20 guests at one tea seating Premier Table location
- -Early Access Entry – Photo-Op and Meet & Greet with the 2022 cast
- -Children’s Party Favor: Cast-signed keepsake book for each child
- -8 Boozie Bells 2022 Nutcracker Tea keepsake ornament
- -Advertisement: Listed sponsor for the 2022-2023 Nola Dance Project season; Full-page ad in the Nutcracker Tea program; Signage at all three Nutcracker Teas; Opportunity to provide promotional material to event attendees; Recognition in event communication (e-blast, social media); Recognition on event page website with hyperlinked logo
Clara tier sponsor – $900.00 (Six available per tea seating)
- -1 Reserved Table: Total seating for 10 guests at one tea seating Premier Table location
- -Early Access Entry: Photo-Op and Meet & Greet with the 2022 cast
- -4 Boozie Bells 2022 Nutcracker Tea keepsake ornament
- -Advertisement: Half-page ad in the Nutcracker Tea program; Signage at all three Nutcracker Teas; Social media shoutouts from Nola Dance Project & The Studio School of Dance; Recognition on event page website
Nutcracker Tier Sponsor – $550.00 (Eight Available per tea seating)
- -Reserved seating at a semi-private table: Total seating for 5 guests at one tea seating
- -Early Access Entry: Photo-Op and Meet & Greet with the 2022 cast 2 Boozie Bells
- -Advertisement: Quarter-page ad in the Nutcracker Tea program; Signage at all three Nutcracker Teas; Social media shoutouts from Nola Dance Project
UNCLE DROSSELMEYER tier sponsor – $80.00 (unlimited available)
- -Sponsor an anonymous cast member’s tea service during one of the tea times (if sponsored, this benefit will be provided to cast members based on need)
- -Signed cast photo after the event
SPONSORSHIPS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
All forms must be accompanied by a check. Payments must be received in advance of the event and no later than November 12, 2022.
Please make checks payable to The Studio School of Dance
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY SPONSOR
Direct Source Renovations, LLC | Learning Architect Specialists | The Stephens Family
Dr. & Mrs. Vinicio Madrigal | Friends of Sakura Y. Casey | Fantastical Vacations by Kayla Lambert | Holly MacKenna, MD Dara Wellness, PMC | The Macias Family | The Miller Family | Purple Tiger Boutique | The Silva Family
Carmelina Madrigal | The Casey and DesForges Families | The Studio School of Dance
UNCLE DROSSELMEYER SPONSOR
Brandi Rachelle Robinson | Charline Talamo | Derwin May Jr. | Diana Madrigal-Barnitz | Holly MacKenna | Jennifer Macias | Maria Waight | Natalie DiBenedetto Newton | Robyn Lubecki | Sarah Estes Fuselier | Dr. & Mrs.Vinicio E. Madrigal | Zelia Zea