The Conservatory: Pre- Professional Program
The Conservatory: Pre- Professional Program trains versatile dancers who stand out in a competitive field of dance for their mastery of the classical Ballet, Modern,Contemporary techniques, and performance skills. This program is designed to support serious students interested in possibly pursuing a dance career and or attending conservatory/university programs. Admittance into The Conservatory is by AUDITION ONLY. Those students that are accepted into the program are required to follow the schedule provided by The Studio School of Dance. Students accepted into the pre-professional program will automatically become members of our youth dance company, NOLA DANCE PROJECT.
Register to audition online by clicking on the button below.
Returning Students should visit our portal to register for classes
LEVEL 1 CLASS SCHEDULE : TBD
LEVEL 2 CLASS SCHEDULE: TBD
LEVEL 3 & LEVEL 4 CLASS SCHEDULE : TBD
*All Schedules are subject to change. The Studio reserves the right to combine or cancel classes based on enrollment.
Registration and Tuition Details
- Open Class Program Registration is open July 6, 2020 – January 31, 2021
- The Studio School of Dance requires a minimum of 4 students to be registered in order for the class to be offered.
- Annual and quarterly payment options are available
- Registration Fee: New Student $55.00 / Returning Student $45.00
- Monthly, Semester, Annual payment options are available.
- All tuition must be paid in full by May 15, 2020. Students will not be able to continue participation in the program unless tuition is paid in full or a payment plan is set up.
- Students must be age 7 by September 1, 2020 in order to register.
- Admittance into Pre-Professional Program is by AUDITION ONLY
- Participation in the full listed schedule for levels 1- 4 is required
- Modified Schedules are not encouraged and should be requested in extreme cases only. They must be approved and cannot be changed once agreed upon
- Electives Classes- Electives are classes for dedicated students wanting to go more in depth in their dance studies and are strongly recommended for students needing additional support to their training. Elective Classes do not perform in the annual recital. Elective class schedule and fees TBD.
Dress code for Steps: Open Class Program
All Students are required to adhere to the dress code in order to participate. Please refer to our Dress Code page for specific requirements. Click Here