Introduce your dancer to the art of dance. The Studio offers this week long workshop that will give your kids the opportunity to learn the basic ballet and contemporary steps as well as dip their toes into improvisation. For those dancers that have ballet experience, this workshop will give them an opportunity to expand and refine their technique.
For those wanting to learn, this workshop introduces dancers to the fundamentals of classical ballet technique. Each class focuses on proper posture, body positions, and alignment while also building on ballet & contemporary vocabulary. Class structure and discipline are also emphasized, and musicality and creativity are explored through improvisation.
2019 Young Dancer Workshop
YOUNG DANCER WORKSHOP DETAILS:
- Multiple levels classes if needed for dances ages 5-7 years old
- Tuition is $120 of the week per student/ $30 per day/ $17 per class
- A $60 non-refundable deposit charged to your credit card at the time of registration in order to reserve your dancer’s spot.
- All levels will get to dance 2 hours per day from 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Styles of dance to be taught BALLET, CONTEMPORARY/ IMPROVISATION
- Teaching is hands-on, with lots of personal correction in boutique classes of 12 dancers or less.