The Studio School of Dance,along with its youth company NOLA DANCE PROJECT, are thrilled to once again provide the New Orleans dance community with some amazing master classes. Since its inception in 2015, our Master Class Series has provided young dancers with the opportunity to not only take class from professionals of all styles of dance but have had the ability to build long-lasting relationships with them.
Teachers have included:
- Abigail Simon- Former Principal, Joffrey Ballet
- Addie Melcher- Texas Ballet Theatre Company Member
- Leighann Kowalsky- Executive Director of the d’amby project
- Rebecca Allen- Former Dancer, New Dialect
- Allison Walsh- Former Lise Dassin at An American In Paris on Broadway
- Patricia Perez Paz- Former Member, San Francisco Ballet
- Abdel Roque- Director, Naples Dance Conservatory
This year we are thrilled to announce some amazing classes!!! Click on the links below for more information on the classes and instructors.
Tuesday, September 25th – Broadway Master Class with Angelina Mullins, Cast Member of Disney’s Aladdin
Monday, October 15th – Improv and Nutrition Class for Dancer with Professional Dancer Educator & Health and Wellness Expert Cynthia Newland,MFA