2019 Summer Dance Intensive
JUNE 3-28, 2019
- Ages 8 to 21
- Multiple Levels
- Choose from 2 weeks or 4 weeks sessions
Train with The Studio of Dance and its WORLD CLASS guest teachers. This program is geared towards dancers who are looking to continue their training during the summer as well as prepare those who plan to attend Summer Intensives elsewhere during the month of July. This four-week session will strengthen your child as a dancer, expanding their artistic voice and broadening their movement vocabulary in new and exciting ways all while having fun. Dancers will train in the following styles of dance:
BALLET, POINTE, VARIATIONS, CONTEMPORARY, MODERN, HIP-HOP, PILATES, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, INJURY PREVENTION & NUTRITION SEMINARS, and MORE…
Faculty for 2019 Summer Dance Intensive:
TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Registration for Summer Dance Intensive will open Friday, February 8th
SUMMER DANCE INTENSIVE DETAILS:
- Multiple levels, beginning to professional, ages 8 to 21.
- Tuition is $840/2 weeks or $1,400/4 weeks
- A $200 non-refundable deposit charged to your credit card at the time of registration in order to reserve your dancer’s spot.
- All levels will get to dance 5-7 hours per day from 9:30-4:30 pm
- A one week-only option for $525 is offered as space permits.
- Teaching is hands-on, with lots of personal correction in boutique classes of 20 dancers or less.
- Private instruction will be offered upon request during the weeks of the intensive for an additional fee
- No audition is needed to participate but all dancers must attend placement class on Saturday, June 1, 2019
Past Instructors Included:
- Rebecca Allen, New Dialect
- Taylor Sambola, Orlando Ballet
- Arcadian Broad, Orlando Ballet
- Addie Melcher, Texas Ballet Theatre
- Laura Tisserand, Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Jerome Tisserand, Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Abdel Roque, Miami City Ballet
- Patricia Perez, San Francisco Ballet
- Abigail Simon, Joffrey Ballet
- Leighann Kowalsky, the d’amby project
- And more…
To Register please click “Register” below . A $200 non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit card at the time of registration in order to reserve your dancer’s spot. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover.